Denise Richards has asked Los Angeles Family Services to take Charlie Sheen’s twins back according to the November 25, 2013 edition of US Weekly. The twins were reported to be violent and to have threatened the safety of her own children. Ms. Richards is not the twins’ mother. She had agreed to care for them because other blood relatives were not available. Can you compel the State to take your own, biological unruly children off your hands? The answer in Louisiana is, in general, “no”. Your duties as parents include caring for and discipling your children. If you have child who is violent or committing crimes, you should seek legal advice.